Hi everyone, i have recently tried to install graphic drivers on an old Dell Latitude and HP Evo machines but to my dismay, since the machines are too old their manufacturers were no longer releasing updates for their drivers. I had already installed windows 7 and I felt lazy to re install windows XP again. So this is how i did it.
- Download the supported XP drivers.
- Right click the installer that you downloaded, then click properties.
- On the window that appears click compatibility tab.
- Select "Run this program in compatibility mode for:"
- Choose Windows XP (service pack 3).
- Click Apply then OK
then install the setup, there is one problem however since windows XP graphic drivers do not support AERO you will not get that sleek clear look in your themes but it will run properly and also play any game that requires graphic drivers to run.